Einstieg in die Quadwelt

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

• Guten Abend bin der Neue, noch ohne Quad aber das soll sich ändern brauch mal ein paar tips hab so noch keine Erfahrung mit Quads bin am liebeugeln mit einer Yamaha Raptor oder einer Triton was könnt ihr empfehlen wie sind die Unterschiede bei den Maschinen bin froh über jede Infos rund ums Quad. Danke schon mal

• Me I never believed I would buy a spy racing f3 350cc. Just keep nice thoughts. First and foremost, do get an alignment. Do it yourself. Balance all the tires. Add wind shoots each side. (Go to a shop to buy homes and garden $ 5:00 worth of light aluminum shoots.) Look up different bikes and these on bothsides screwed into the body to improve your cooling. I’m working on a temp gauge just right of the starter switch.

You quad won’t overheat anytime. You want to get the power distribution thing a Ma jig. I put mine below the battery you can see it on the left side next to the transmission gear box. Why? It is one item which get so hot and melt stuff. Splice wires professionally. That will take all but a couple hours. Get refreshed , now don’t drain the air shocks or anything causing your ride more comfortable. You can get the spanner wrench and lighten up the bumps. Check the air pressure and get it to 27 lbs. Short trips is all I use mine for so you cannot guess about pressure . The front end will need alignment. Study up on any questions, these are honest, true and will save you from hell. Ask google it helps and it is solid. How to do the front right and left sides. Also include the same as check google. Tire lean, tilt and you will know if it matters. I’m a mechanic for a few bowling machines. 24 lanes. I hope you to have some fun. It is a most dangerous quad but learn the quad a little at a time.